Population Health Strategist
Vital Incite is a quickly growing company looking to eliminate medical spend waste and better the health of employees across the country.We are looking for a Population Health Strategist to further the goals of Vital Incite and work directly with benefit advisors or employers to help them achieve these goals. The Strategist will provide insights into the risk and health of the population using data analytics and work collaboratively with stakeholders on strategies to reduce wasted spend and improve the health of the population.
- Overseeing and consulting on Population Health objectives for assigned clients
- Identifying results in the clients’ data that illustrate the impact of programs, as well as trends in healthcare utilization, and presenting them in a format that motivates employers towards improved outcomes
- Providing in-depth research as requested from clients to establish objective strategies
- Assisting employers, or advisors, to ensure the correct data is received for appropriate reporting
- Suggesting potential next steps and goals for each employer group
- Educating the advisor, or employer, on the meaning of the population health reports
- Working with data team to determine new reporting needs and fulfilling requests for ad hoc reports
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in Public Health, Medical Administration
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical and managerial experience working in a healthcare system or managed care organization
- Demonstrated experience in the design, management, and execution of corporate wellness programs
- Demonstrates an attention to detail, strong customer service and a belief in our mission.
- Experience in public health communications and public speaking and presentation of reports