Population Health Strategist
Vital Incite is a quickly growing company looking to eliminate medical spend waste and better the health of employees across the country. The Population Health Strategist will work directly with benefit advisors or employers to help them achieve these goals. The Strategist will provide oversight and direction of programs, people, activities, communications and/or vendor solutions to reach each employers’ specific goals.
- Overseeing and consulting on Population Health objectives for assigned clients
- Identifying results in the clients’ data that illustrate the impact of programs, as well as trends in healthcare utilization, and presenting this informatoin in a format that motivates employers towards improved outcomes
- Providing in-depth research as requested from clients to establish objective strategies
- Assisting employers, or advisors, to ensure the correct data is received for appropriate reporting
- Working with data team to determine new reporting needs and fulfilling requests for ad hoc reports
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required with a concentration in Public Health, Medical Administration, Health Sciences or related medical discipline is desired
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical and managerial experience working in a healthcare system or managed care organization
- Demonstrated experience in the design, management, and execution of corporate wellness programs
- Demonstrates an attention to detail, strong customer service and a belief in our mission.
- Experience in public health communications and public speaking and presentation of reports