Integrations Administrative Coordinator
Vital Incite is a dynamic quickly growing company with a strong mission to improve the efficiency of healthcare. We are searching for an Integrations Specialist to work within the Data Integrations team using education, experience, and strong independent motivation and judgment to ensure that all integrations meet the high standards of quality and timeliness needed to best service our clients. The Integrations Specialist will report to the Integrations Team Lead and use his/her strong attention to detail and organization to ensure that the assigned integrations activities progress within the prescribed timeframes and meet the departmental goals for timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
Integration tracking and administration including setting up workflow process tickets, development of process documents and providing progress feedback during weekly team standup meetings
Integration outreach to data sources to establish relationships with vendors providing data to acquire timely, complete and accurate data.
Route paperwork as required through our legal team for review
Collaborate with Client Experience Manager in the development and execution of Population Health Agreements
Record the fees and timing of new client’s billing records
Tracks data source information including listing, agreements, and data limitations on internal team wiki page
Oversee and execute legal documents and access to Vital Incite’s database and reporting tools for groups and their business associates
Update of client tables with key metrics as programs as they develop
Serve as one of organization’s SMEs related to this critical client management and internal collaboration tools
- This position is an administrative role within the Vital Incite organization and will not be responsible for supervising others. Will train and audit the work of Data Entry Clerk as appropriate
Independent Action and Judgement
- This position has access to highly confidential information, which will require exceptional confidentiality to protect the privacy of clients as well as Vital Incite’s intellectual property
- Must be able to make decisions concerning responsibilities with regard to priority and be disciplined and organized in the efficient use of time. The individual must have strong problem-solving skills and a tenacity for seeing tasks through to their completion.
- This position displays a willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, include the appropriate people in the decision-making process, and make timely choices.
- This position will have contact with staff at all levels within the organization, up to and including senior management. The successful applicant must be able to communicate well with all Vital Incite employees and external vendors.
- This position will be required to perform a variety of tasks, work under general supervision, and must be able to manage competing demands.
- This is a hybrid work position, requiring two to three days per week in the office
High integrity, trustworthy and dependable
Strong independent judgment- able to review incoming facts and data and make decisions for best client outcomes
Organized and able to multi-task
Results-oriented problem solver
Entrepreneurial team player
Internally driven and self-motivated
Strong communicator and collaborator
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Excel (should be proficient at creating and formatting Excel sheets for data analysis, inserting graphs/charts, utilizing pivot tables, exporting data in various formats, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA or other ticketing systems a plus
- Experience in project oversight, team coordination
- Experience with client relationship management and marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and report complex information in various formats and varied audiences
- Passion for Vital Incite’s mission and ongoing commitment to outstanding customer service