Vital Incite is a dynamic quickly growing company with a strong mission to improve the efficiency of healthcare. We are searching for an Integrations Specialist to work within the Data Integrations team and using education, experience and strong independent motivation and judgment to ensure that all integrations meet the high standards of quality and timeliness needed to best service our clients. The Integrations Specialist will report to the Integrations Team Lead and use his/her strong attention to detail and organization to ensure that the assigned integrations activities progress within the prescribed timeframes and meet the departmental goals for timeliness, completeness, and accuracy.
Contact vendors to secure their data files
Ensure timely responses through email and telephone follow-up and outreach
Coordinate with Client Experience Specialist, to facilitate completion of necessary paperwork
Track the timely receipt of approval of required paperwork
Accurately and timely determine whether Test File includes formats, columns or data required and routes information through the data quality check process
Verify Control Totals and inform Integrations Team Lead of any apparent Controls issues, for resolution
Tracks carrier information including layouts, agreements, data limitations
Administrative Report Creation
Data Entry of specific data sources to enrich VI’s healthcare data
- This position is an administrative role within the Vital Incite organization and will not be responsible for supervising others. Will train and audit the work of Data Entry Clerk as appropriate.
Independent Action and Judgement
- This position has access to highly confidential information, which will require exceptional confidentiality to protect the privacy of clients as well as Vital Incite’s intellectual property
- Must be able to make decisions concerning responsibilities with regard to priority and be disciplined and organized in the efficient use of time. The individual must have strong problem-solving skills and a tenacity for seeing tasks through to their completion.
- This position displays a willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, include the appropriate people in the decision-making process, and make timely choices.
- This position will have contact with staff at all levels within the organization, up to and including senior management. The successful applicant must be able to communicate well with all Vital Incite employees and external vendors.
- This position will be required to perform a variety of tasks, work under general supervision, and must be able to manage competing demands.
- This is a hybrid work position, requiring two to three days per week in the office
High integrity, trustworthy and dependable
Strong independent judgment- able to review incoming facts and data and make decisions for best client outcomes
Organized and able to multi-task
Results-oriented problem solver
Entrepreneurial team player
Internally driven and self-motivated
Strong communicator and collaborator
- Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science or Healthcare related field
- High degree of organization and follow through
- Understanding of healthcare claims data is a plus
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft suite of applications (Excel, Word, Teams, and Outlook)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage multiple competing timelines simultaneously and follow-up with appropriate parties to ensure that timelines are met
- Works well both independently or as part of a team
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive
- Passion for Vital Incite’s mission and ongoing commitment to outstanding customer service