Business Intelligence Architect
Vital Incite is a dynamic quickly growing company with a strong mission to improve the efficiency of healthcare. We are looking for BI Architect that is experienced in building scalable tabular model that will assist Vital Incite in our ability to transform data into actionable, efficient reporting. They will work closely with members of the IT and Operations teams to develop, deploy, improve on and maintain reporting tools and interfaces.
- Serve as subject matter expert in the use of business intelligence models, tools, and front end software to enhance the Vital Incite suite of products and exceed our client’s expectations by turning data into actionable insight.
- Design and own enterprise SSAS BI (Tabular) Models. This will include reviewing existing infrastructure and models, optimizing existing code and understanding underlying business need for development and deployment of new models.
- Develop, design and maintain front-end BI software used to visualize content of models, evaluating use of current products, best practices in the industry and new products coming to market to ensure that customers are wowed by their end user experience.
- Query data warehouse to research complex client questions using SQL or SSAS.
- Create and modify internal SSRS reports
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server including: SSMS (T-SQL), SSAS Tabular (DAX), Power Pivot, Power BI, Power Query
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in DAX, SSAS, SSRS and T-SQL; experience with R a plus
- Experience with the use of Business Intelligence front end tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qulikview, TargitBI.
- Natural curiosity and desire to dig deeper to solve business problems with creative solutions
- Basic SQL Server Management (Building jobs, maintenance plans, etc.) experience is a plus
- Healthcare data experience a plus