VP of Technology
Vital Incite is a dynamic quickly growing company with a strong mission to improve the efficiency of healthcare. We are searching for a VP of Technology to lead our operating systems, security, and support of the technology team. In this role, the VP of Technology will ensure that Vital Incite continues to provide quality technical applications and security to allow us to service our clients effectively and grow the company without technical restrictions.
- Provides guidance related to technical planning in our strategic discussions, to allow for scalable, efficient and cost-effective growth.
- Develops technology team members to help them achieve both business and personal goals.
- Advises the Leadership Team in the strategic direction and evolution of the key technology solutions offered and Ensures security of existing applications and processes through appropriate policies and procedures, as it relates to the responsibilities of all team members.
- Helps evaluate technical resources required for new projects.
- Stays informed related to technology developments including how to create efficiencies and improve product operations through cloud architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as an IT Director or Chief Technology Officer that included leading IT infrastructure and software development teams
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server BI tools: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerPivot, Power View.
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements.
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts including data modeling, data quality, ETL, reporting, analytics, and visualization.
- Experienced in data security and efficient program operations.