Gregory Jacobs joined Milliman in 1977 as an actuary. He served as the company’s Equity Principal from 1988 until 2000 when he transitioned to Principal, a position he held until his retirement in 2003. Jacobs now works as an actuarial consultant assisting clients with strategic planning, product development, financial reporting and litigation support. He is a frequent speaker and author on insurance issues within the insurance industry and actuarial forums. Jacobs graduated from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign with a B.S. in Liberal Arts and Sciences with Highest Distinction in Actuarial Science.
Additional Boards & Associations
- Indianapolis Actuarial Club, Former President
- Tri-State (IN, OH, KY) Actuaries Club, Former President
- Society of Actuaries’ Financial Reporting Section Council, Former Chairman
- Society of Actuaries’ Product Development Section Council
- American Academy of Actuaries
- Society of Actuaries