Why Use Vital Incite
- Do you want to proactively manage the health of your workforce and their dependents while controlling medical spend?
- Do you want to determine if the funds invested in your health plan or wellness strategies are effectively improving the health of your team?
- Do you want to identify where your group’s medical spend waste exists and strategize on how to redirect that waste into more beneficial services?
- Do you have a way to identify and therefore help the individuals who will likely be next year’s large claims (the 5% -> 50%)?
- Do you have the resources to develop a population health strategy to lower:
- Your current medical spend?
- The health risks of your workforce and their family?
- The fastest growing (and seemingly least controllable) company expense?
- Do you want to improve accountability and metrics for all vendors charged with managing health risks and costs?
Real-Time Claims Data
Monthly claims feed gives our team of professionals up-to-date information and facilitates early identification of trends and areas of opportunity.
Our analytics tool offers the flexibility to divide and distill data in a variety of ways, including: experience period, service type, service location, provider divisions/locations, member type and chronic disease prevalence/ care. This allows for detailed analysis of utilization patterns—all within a HIPAA-compliant secure data environment.
The ability to see and measure utilization patterns of plan participants, as well as sub-populations within the participant base, helps determine the effectiveness of programs like wellness initiatives and disease management.
Using predictive modeling and reporting, we help clients find and highlight trends that indicate potential at-risk populations. We also help locate gaps in care for current at-risk populations. This data allows for program development to improve the care of your population.
What Our Client’s are Saying
“Vital Incite has the best tools that I have seen to help clients understand their risk to better manage claims and reduce overall future trend.”
“The commitment, sophisticated algorithms, and advanced thinking of Vital Incite and their Board of Directors has convinced me that Vital Incite is pushing beyond the limits of current knowledge. Vital Incite provides actionable information that will influence our ability to improve the health and reduce cost for employers.”
“Goodwill is committed to helping our people live healthier more productive lives. Vital Incite has allowed us to further understand their medical needs, invest in the right resources and hold our vendor partners accountable.”
"Although there are common issues, every group is different, and being able to dig deep and provide “actionable” data to a client should be our number one goal as advisors. Vital Incite gives me the ability to truly consult with my clients at a level much higher that isn’t even available with the National players like Mercer and AonHewitt."