Business Intelligence Developer
Vital Incite is a dynamic quickly growing company with a strong mission to improve the efficiency of healthcare. We are hiring for a Business Intelligence Developer to ensure that new insights are reflected in reporting products through new columns, calculations, and analyses. They will report to our Director of Product and will be responsible for updates to the enterprise data model as well as ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Build new and modify existing SSAS Tabular models- including building new measures and modifying/optimizing existing measures. Subject matter expert in the data and calculations available and key point of contact for building new reporting capability.
- Serve as subject matter expert in current visualization layer used as client front end, responsible for modifying existing/ building new reports
- Create and modify SSRS reports
- Create queries for outbound files based on client requests.
- Create and maintain report documentation as needed.
- BS/BA in related field preferred but those with at least five years of progressive, relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- High level experience in DAX, powerpivot and/or SSAS Tabular models is required. Ideal candidates have been responsible for scoping new measures and changes to existing measures, testing and implementing those changes in a production model.
- Translating business requirements into dashboards, reports, presentations
- Experience with the use of BI visualization tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, TargitBI.
- Basic SQL Server experience (select statements, inner and outer joins, case statements)