Working at Vital Incite
Vital Incite’s mission is to help employers best use the resources they invest in medical coverage and wellness programs to improve the health of their employees. Our mission-driven, collaborative culture enables us to learn from each other and innovatively help transform healthcare.
We are looking for employees who share our vision, are trustworthy, and provide meaningful information and solutions to our clients. Successful talent must be analytical-minded with a strong attention to detail.
What are the benefits of working at Vital Incite?
We offer a wide variety of benefits to our employees that include Health, Dental, Vision insurance, a Health Savings Account, 401k with company match, life insurance, and short and long-term disability.
We also offer unique employee benefits such as:
- Competitive paid time off packages
- Flexible schedule options
- Continuing education opportunities
- Generous bonus programs to share in the success of the company
- Employee kitchen that promotes healthy snacks and drinks
- Casual dress code
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free covered parking
How do we support the communities we serve?
Supporting our community is critical so that we remain meaningful in the change we want to see. These volunteer opportunities remind us of our mission and strengthen our team bonding. Some of the things we participate in include:
- Fundraising Polo and Golf outing events for groups that serve mental health
- Golfing, Bike-a-Thon, Walk/Run events to support the American Diabetes Association
- Involvement in community health initiatives
- Donating time at community gardens
Interested in a career at Vital Incite?
Vital Incite has been rapidly growing every year. If there is not an opening that matches your qualifications at this time, and you’re interested in working with us, please submit a resume with a note about how you can contribute to our team, and we will review and contact you!